We are open for lunch on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 12.00pm with last bookings available at 1.30pm.
Adams is open for dinner on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6.00pm with last bookings available at 7.30pm.
We have a host of exciting forthcoming evenings this academic year with celebratory themed menus, 5 course tasting menus and some very special collaboration evenings with the finest local restaurants and chefs!
- Thursday 16th - Seafood Evening
Putting seafood firmly in the spotlight, this three course meal showcases flavours of the sea.
- Wednesday 22nd - Pasta Evening
Enjoy five courses with wine for only £19.95. Become a member and you can get another 10% off! Find out more by viewing the Pasta Evening Menu
- Thursday 23rd - British Springtime Evening
Celebrating the great British spring, this three course meal uses beautiful fresh ingredients including Jersey Royal potatoes, asparagus and elderflower.
- Wednesday 5th - Ashley Chamberlain Takeover
Level 3 Professional Chef Diploma student, Ashley Chamberlain, is taking over our restaurant for one night only, bringing you a three course meal for only £16.95
- Thursday 6th - Caribbean Evening
Menu to follow
- Wednesday 12th - Jamie Elvidge Takeover
Another of our Level 3 Professional Chef Diploma students, Jamie Elvidge will be taking over the restaurant with a flavour of the American southern states.
- Thursday 13th - Ramen Evening
Experience the wonderful world of ramen with this three course menu. Ramen are Japanese noodles typically served in a broth with meat or tofu and vegetables.
- Wednesday 19th - To be confirmed
Menu to follow.
- Thursday 20th - Earl Perez Takeover - Philippine Evening
It’s the turn of Level 3 NVQ student, Earl Perez, to take over our restaurant with a menu showcasing filipino dishes. Menu to follow.
- Wednesday 26th - Delilah Fine Foods Takeover Evening
Menu to follow.
- Thursday 27th - World Street Food
To celebrate World Food Week 2019 we are presenting a 5 course menu from across the world including Peru, Europe, South Africa and India.
View our extensive wine list here: