Current Nottingham College students who are getting their A Level or GCSE results this summer can find out all the information they need to know about the relevant results day below.
A Level results day was on 15 August 2019.
GCSE results day was on the 22nd August 2019.
If you were not able to collect your exam results in person on the day, see the alternative ways you can access your exam results below.
What to do if you can’t make it on the day?
If you cannot make it on the day, your A Level or GCSE results will be posted out to your home address.
Access your results electronically via your College email account
Unfortunately we are not in a position to send automated results emails. We will only be able to send your results to your college student email account on an individual basis, if you are unable to collect them in person and urgently require confirmation of the results. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require this service.
To access your college email account, log into your student email with the following format:
Password: Your date of birth in DDMMYY format
If you are unable to access your college account or your password has expired, you can contact our IT Helpdesk to reset your password on 0115 912 5555.
If you have any queries regarding exams, please contact our exams team on 0115 884 2235.
Enquiries about results
If you require a review of marking; clerical check or access to scripts then please follow the steps below:
- Download and complete the ‘Enquiries about Results Consent Form’ which is linked below.
- Email a scanned copy of the form through to email@example.com along with your contact details.
- A member of the Exams Team will give you a call to process payment and complete your application to the relevant awarding body.
- Enquiry About Results Candidate Consent Form Summer 2019
(pdf 748.3 KB)
- AQA GCSE Grade Boundaries
(pdf 266.23 KB)