This competition is run by Nottingham College. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Competition will run from Monday 10th December and will run until 16:00 on Wednesday 12th December 2018. Any entries received after this time will not be counted.
We reserve the right to remove any entry without prior notice or warning and amend the competition end date and rules at any time.
Eligibility: Entry to this competition is dependant upon commenting on the Facebook promotional post.
- Only current Nottingham College students can enter to competition.
- Only one entry per person
- Use of false name or address will result in disqualification
- Proof of identity and age may be required to verify entrants’ details
Entries will be rejected if they:
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content
- Disparage the promoter or any other person/party affiliated with the promotion
- Competition is not open to employees
One prize consisting of 2 tickets to Robin Hood and the Babes in the Wood at Nottingham Play house.
The winner will be picked in a draw from the correct entries received.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, or delayed, or are not received for any reason.
The competition prize is non-transferable. We will not offer a cash alternative.
If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner up.
The judges’ decision will be final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition rules, the judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Your personal information will only be used by Nottingham College and not disclosed to any third parties.