Job reference: NOTT101584
This is an exciting opportunity for a building professional to join Nottingham College’s Estates and Facilities Team. They will play a key role in the development and improvement in the Colleges high quality estate which will aid the team to provide an outstanding learning environment that will continue to inspire learners and staff.
Contract: 37 hours per week, Permanent
The role will provide pivotal support and management services across the department and will contribute to the development of services which improve learner’s experiences throughout the Colleges campuses.
Nottingham College’s estate consists of a mixture of modern and listed buildings including the fantastic new City Hub centre which has just been constructed.
- The Contracts and Administration Manager will ensure that contracts are in place to ensure that statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements are met whilst ensuring that the College’s financial regulations are maintained.
- Continually develop and manage the estates department compliance and performance reports covering estates, procurement, property management and service delivery.
- Provide support to effectively manage risks associated with key critical infrastructure and estates services.
- Develop and provide the annual estates performance report
- Develop and update an estates risk register including maintenance
- Provide comprehensive hard services maintenance and project management support to the facilities team.
- Procure and manage estates contracts including planned and statutory maintenance contract
- Support the entire estates and facilities team in the effective management of contracts
- Develop estates polices and standard operating processes
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Gary McGinty on 07795 622890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews/assessments are planned for the 03rd/4th November 2020.
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.