Job reference: NOTT140662
Contract: Permanent – Full Time – 37 Hours
[Main advert wording, specifically about the advertised role, max 300 characters]
If you’re an experienced automotive body repair training professional, looking for your next big challenge, then this role could be your next move! Due to continued growth within Emtec, Nottingham College’s Automotive Training & Education division, are currently looking to recruit an Automotive Body Repair Specialist to join our team, primarily based at our state-of-the-art training facility in Ruddington, with a requirement to travel nationally and internationally and deliver training in other venues.
The successful applicant needs:
· To have an understanding of how new apprenticeship standards are delivered and the EPA process
· To be competent in using IT, digital communication platforms and E-portfolio systems
· Be able to develop and maintain successful relationships with both learners and employers
· Identify and accurately record off the job training hours
· Work closely and flexibly with other team members
· Be enthusiastic about delivering high quality training
· Ideally hold or be willing to work towards IQA award
· Hold a valid driving license
· Minimum Level 3 qualification in area of expertise
· Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (or equivalent) desirable
· Assessor Qualification D32/D33, A1, Level 3 Assessors Award desirable
· IMI and ATA Accreditations desirable
· Experience in insurance vehicle damage assessing desirable
Have experience and knowledge in the mentioned sectors including:
· Research, development and design of vehicle repair methods
· Design and development of technical courses, schemes of work and course material
· Delivery of theoretical and practical training, both face to face and virtual
· Delivery of pre training and IMI Accredited Assessments
· National and international travel to carry out training, coaching & assessment
· Develop effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
· Provide regular learning development progress reports to management and other stakeholders
· Undertake regular technical & educational CPD in order to maintain high standards
· Act as an ambassador of the organisation and actively promote the service offer
[Any additional information about the role or team]
Applicants are expected to partake in 12 weekly reviews with learners and employers as well as monthly contact to ensure that learner progression is on track.
Applicants are also expected to complete learners within a timely manner as well as introduce new leaners to their caseload.
The post will be shortlisted against the essential and desirable criteria at application stage from the person specification. Please ensure that you have a look at this specification attached to the Role Profile and complete your application directly from this, as these specifications are an integral part of the selection process.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Mark Saric on 07580779340 or email Mark.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews/assessments are planned for Thursday 3rd November 2022
Our values mean we work together, as One Team. As One Team in our commitment to creating an inclusive environment, promoting inclusivity and respect with a culture that supports our college community of staff and students to achieve their full potential and celebrate all aspects of diversity. Achieving our aim to be an employer of choice will be through striving to lead an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation.
We believe that a diverse workforce leads to an organisation that is more innovative, more creative and gets better results. We want our workforce to represent the diversity of the people and communities that we serve. We also want our workplace to be one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop. We are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that successful candidates may need.
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.