Stoneacre Motor Group are offering an exciting and unique opportunity for apprentices to start their career within a highly successful and ever-growing company as a Vehicle Accident Repair Technician Apprentice. You will be repairing accident damaged vehicles, including chassis alignment techniques, panel repair and replacement.
A motor vehicle Accident Repair Technician repairs all elements of a vehicle after it has sustained some type of collision damage. These range from small damage through to heavily impacted types of damage requiring complex and detailed repair or replacement of major structural elements of the vehicle.
Typically, the Accident Repair Technician works in a modern highly technical workshop-type environment, working on a broad range of vehicles from cars and car derived vans to light commercial
- You will be working within a wider vehicle repair team and have a dedicated mentor assigned to you
You will have exposure to a range of vehicles and repair methods.
- You will be based within our Body Shop, involved in learning all aspects of repairing accident damaged vehicles, including chassis alignment techniques, panel repair and replacement, welding and preparing vehicles for painting
- Detect and diagnose any further repair
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 15/03/2023
Possible start date: 15/04/2023
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Team working
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English 3/D or above (Essential)
- GCSE or equivalent Maths 3/D or above (Essential)
- The programme for the Multi-Skill Accident Repair Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College
- Multi-Skill Accident Repair Standard - Level 3
At the end of the programme, you will be a fully qualified Multi skilled Accident repair technician.
Learners, employers and staff are our most important asset. The success of our company depends on the development of a strong effective team. We aim to aspire all individuals to achieve their ultimate goals through the Stoneacre CAREERS FOR LIFE programme.
Originally founded in 1994, Stoneacre is a family-owned business that has steadily evolved to become one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful car dealers, now found in over 60 locations across England and Wales. We are proud to represent many of the world's most renown brands, including the likes of Fiat, Ford, Lexus and Volvo. In addition, we offer comprehensive facilities for servicing, MOTs and accident repairs at our BS10 125 accredited accident repair centres.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday with hours to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||33 Months|
|Related course||Multi-Skill Accident Repair Technician - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).