TrustMed Pharmacy are looking for a Business Administrator to supplement their existing team. This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to learn all about their business with varied responsibilities, working with a great team and in a fast-paced environment.
This is role is to work in a busy pharmaceutical office located within Leicester Royal Infirmary.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Use of Microsoft packages such as excel and word.
- Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records and filing systems
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Assist with staff training
- Manage priorities and tasks
- Log incoming jobs and follow up with phone calls
- Staff rota and holiday management
- Booking in invoices
- Request list for prescription
- Analysing data
- Managing senior team’s diary
- Booking meetings
- Any other admin related tasks
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Administrative skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Applies instructions effective
- Works with diligence
- High degree of accuracy
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/ 9-4 (Desired)
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
TrustMed is the hospital outpatient pharmacies, managed by Pharmacy Services at Leicester’s Hospitals. Our team are a competent and highly trained team of pharmacists, dispensers and technicians who have patient safety and quality of services at heart. Our work is patient-focused to ensure we provide high quality customer and patient experience through our safe, effective and professional services.
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
|Expected duration||21 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).