To provide administrative support across the business. You will be involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures. The role will involve both written and oral communication, with a requirement to multi-task and work well under pressure, as well as part of a team.
As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to senior members of the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Answer telephone and email enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Use of Microsoft packages such as excel and word
- Maintain filing and other office systems
- Interact with team members and carry out any additional requests
- Update the website and social media profiles
- Manage outgoing post
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image
- Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Manage priorities and tasks
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Microsoft office proficient
- GCSE or equivalent English/ Maths A*-C/ 9-4 (Desired)
- Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills Level 2, if needed
- Training will take place at the employer’s address. Online teaching will be delivered fortnightly
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
We are Nottingham’s only youth organisation dedicated to reducing loneliness and promoting positive mental health among people aged 16-35.
616A-618 SHERWOOD BUSINESS CENTRE
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday – Friday: 9am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).