As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to senior members of the team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to provide new ideas and develop their skills.
As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to senior members of the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Use of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Produce accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Assist with staff training.
- Use CRM system
- Log incoming jobs and follow up with phone calls
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 01/10/2021
Possible start date: 02/10/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Can you get to the workplace?
Can you generate new ways of thinking?
Speedy Freight Courier Nottingham offers a professional, cost effective same day delivery solution for your business. Supplying vehicles from Small Vans through to Transits & Trucks. We specialise in Urgent, Time Sensitive, Fragile, High Value, Heavy, Delicate, Abnormal and Difficult to Handle Loads throughout Nottingham, UK and Europe.
C2 Sherwood Rise
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).