Instalaw Solicitors are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their public law team, to assist with duties such as; support with staff training, minute meetings etc. Feel this is the role for you? Apply today!
Day to day duties will include:
- Support with staff training
- Minute meetings
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Communicate with customers
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Assist caseworkers with file admin
- Assist with file billing and closing procedures
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 01/10/2021
Possible start date: 05/10/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
End Point Assessment.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Do you have good I.T skills?
Do you have good attention to detail?
At Instalaw our legal services are designed to suit the fast-paced demands of the modern world. We offer advice exclusively from solicitors, barristers and qualified legal representatives utilising a dynamic approach.
Parliament House 4th Floor
Upper Parliament Street
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
(35 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).