A Stock Administrator with Mosca will join a very small team taking care of the spare parts function and all relevant transactions across the HUB. You will be part of the team with responsibility for stock control, sales and purchases, liaising with our own engineering teams, customers, suppliers and the internal teams.
A Stock Administrator with Mosca will join a very small team taking care of the spare parts function and all relevant transactions across the HUB.
You will be part of the team with responsibility for stock control, sales and purchases, liaising with our own engineering teams, customers, suppliers and the internal teams. We also have a number of projects that you may also be involved with, assisting with general admin in the stock control area. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is keen to learn more about stock control and sales across the board and is willing to work hard to become an integral part of this small team. You must be able to work independently after training and be able to show initiative. An interest in mechanics would be advantageous although not necessary.
Day to day duties will include:
- Use of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Word
- Produce accurate records and documents including; emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Assist with staff training
- Goods In processing Stock control and maintenance
- Purchase order administration Sales order processing
- Deal with customer and supplier enquiries Maintenance and replenishment of engineer car stocks
- Raising of stock transfers and adjustments Maintenance and replenishment of SSP boxes
- Participation in annual stock take projects
- SSP and high volume stock
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 05/11/2021
Possible start date: 10/11/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or Level 2 Functional Skills equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 2 in English & maths if not exempt
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding
- End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Please state why you want to do an apprenticeship to become a Business Administrator. What personal qualities and/or skills do you feel you have that make you a good candidate for this role?
For the purposes of shortlisting your application against your commute from home to the employers address, please say whether you will be using public transport or have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
As a fully owned subsidiary of the holding group, Mosca GmbH, based in Germany, Mosca UK was established in 2000 and has grown in the last 2 decades. We are now looked on as a leader within the group and lead a Norther European Hub, including the UK and Republic of Ireland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Unit 3 Colliers Business Park
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||21 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).