Cresswells are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their family run business in Arnold. The right candidate will want to learn and share the general duties of running a small business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Answering calls in a professional manner
- Ensuring calls are directed to the appropriate person or a message taken and passed on
- Make up folders for work jobs
- Replying to email enquires
Stock room duties:
- Stock control- keeping it tidy
- Ordering stock
- Inputting and the manipulation of data onto the company system
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Supporting with social media posts
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Communicate with customers
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Keeping your desk and general work area clean and tidy
- Help with waste control
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 23/10/2021
Possible start date: 29/10/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Personable, confident with a professional manner
- A*-C / 9-4 maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills level 1 / 2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to work for this company?
How will you be travelling to this vacancy on a daily basis?
Cresswell’s is a family operated business. It was established back in 1962 as an electrical contractors our aim is to provide a high quality service to all our domestic and commercial customers in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).