JMW Support are an upcoming care agency who are growing in size and need an apprentice administrator to support with their administration. You will have the opportunity to support business growth! This is an exciting opportunity for a mature and confident candidate to begin a career.
You will receive support and training from your first day in the role. You will be mentored by the office manager and also have a dedicated assessor to support with apprenticeship work. Day to day duties will include:
- Communicate with customers
- Minute meetings
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel.
- Maintain records and files
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Taking calls and directing or dealing with as appropriate
- Inputting data
- Diary and Rota Management
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 13/12/2021
Possible start date: 15/12/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner.
A*-C/9-4 Maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
Opportunity for a permanent position within the company on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace?
Have you got any administration experience?
At JWM Support, we are a team of professionals with years of experience in taking care of individuals with a variety of needs. We specialise in meeting the needs and requirements of people with mental health issues, autism, learning disabilities or challenging behaviours. Our support plans and services are tailored to each individual to assist them in performing their day-to-day activities with minimal inconvenience, thereby supporting them to achieve independence.
12 High Pavement
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).