Coversure Insurance Services are looking to take on a bubbly, enthusiastic administrator sales assistant to join their friendly team. Interested? Apply now!
For the classes of business agreed, undertake a full range of duties ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements including:
Provide quotations on all product lines ensuring suitability with customers demands and needs. Place risks on cover and obtain/issue appropriate documentation including:
- Statutory documents (IDD, TOBA, DRI etc.)
- Statement of Facts (or Proposal Forms where relevant)
- NCB proof
- Policy Schedules
- Invite renewal on the best terms for the client rebroking as appropriate
- Renew/replace policies issuing appropriate documentation
- Lapse policies as appropriate
- Process mid-term adjustments/cancellations as appropriate
- Issue revised documentation as appropriate
- Provide advice to clients on available payment methods
- Process payments
- Set up finance agreements as required
- Chase instalments due
- Issue letters to clients/Insurers as appropriate o Issue memos to Insurers enclosing/requesting documentation as appropriate
- Use the diary system as necessary to ensure a clear audit trail
- Chase outstanding documentation from clients/insurers
- Maintain covernote diary as required
Whilst these are the main duties, as we are looking for a trainee, full training will be given to the candidate to be able to achieve these duties.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 07/02/2022
Possible start date: 17/02/2022
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding
- End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you be traveling to and from work on a daily basis?
Have you get any administration/sales experience?
Coversure Nottingham was founded to serve the insurance needs of the local community and it’s a tradition that our franchise holders - Paul and Sharon Hartle - proudly maintain. Whether you’re a landlord looking for landlord insurance for your property portfolio, a solicitor, consultant or accountant in need of professional indemnity or a tradesman in need of a liability policy, we are here to help.
Ladybay House, Meadow Grove
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9.00am to Friday 5.00pm
(35.00 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
£152.25 - £287.35
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Due to a known issue with the National Apprenticeship Service vacancy V1 data API, some wage values displayed on our apprenticeship vacancy listings may differ compared to the Find an Apprenticeship service. When applying for a vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service the correct wage value will be shown on their listings. — Read more about this API issue