Jigsaw 24 are looking for an enthusiastic Apple Repairs Bench Engineer to join their friendly and dynamic team based in Nottingham. Throughout this Apprenticeship, you will develop the knowledge and skills required to deal with user queries and resolve faults in a helpdesk environment.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults across a full range of Apple hardware including the latest iPhones, iPads, and MacBook’s.
- Attending training and exams to help you gain Apple certified qualifications.
- Configuring Apple products; learning about the software installed on devices and how our various teams manage it.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Passion for technology
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- GCSE or equivalent English/ Maths A*-C/ 9-4 (Essential)
Functional Skills level 2 in Maths / English if required.
Information Communications Technician Level 3 Standard
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Weekly day release to Nottingham College – The Hub.
- We can offer you the opportunity to launch your IT career and ensure that you are trained, developed, and positioned for continued success.
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Having recently been awarded the CRN Reseller of The Year Award 2021 our business continues to grow from strength-to-strength as we add too and develop our product and service offerings for today’s market and our people are at the heart of everything we do.
The Old Mill High Church Street New Basford
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Information Communications Technician - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).