Jigsaw 24 are looking for an enthusiastic Apple Repairs Staging & Grading Engineer to join their friendly and dynamic team based in Nottingham. Throughout this Apprenticeship, you will develop the knowledge and skills required to deal with user queries and resolve faults.
What is Staging and Grading:
- Staging - Jigsaw24 have all the tools available to prepare Apple devices to our customers specific needs through a process called device “staging”. In a nutshell, we’ll make sure every iPhone, iPad or MacBook has the latest versions of the software it needs, as well as ensuring we can manage this remotely before we send it to a customer.
- Grading - Jigsaw24 assess used Apple products that arrive with us, ensuring they are fit for purpose. We use a grade 1 to 5 scale, so whether a device is in mint condition or showing significant signs of wear and tear, we’ll make sure we provide full transparency and an accurate grade so our customers can make informed decisions regarding the condition of their assets.
- As a Staging & Grading Engineer, you’ll not only be staging Apple devices, but Windows and Android devices too, including phones, tablets, and computers.
- Every day is different. Installing software, testing and rebuilding devices, or assessing faults with hardware are just a few of the many scenarios a Staging & Grading Engineer will see on a day-to-day basis.
- You’ll occasionally need to load and unload pallets full of Apple products and transport them to various areas around our Head Quarters. Don’t worry though, full training on how to do this safely and efficiently will be provided.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/10/2022
Possible start date: 07/10/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Passion for technology
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- GCSE or equivalent English/ Maths A*-C/ 9-4 (Essential)
- Functional Skills level 2 in Maths / English if required.
- Information Communications Technician Level 3 Standard
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
- Weekly day release to Nottingham College – The Hub.
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Having recently been awarded the CRN Reseller of The Year Award 2021 our business continues to grow from strength-to-strength as we add too and develop our product and service offerings for today’s market and our people are at the heart of everything we do.
The Old Mill High Church Street New Basford
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Information Communications Technician - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).