Jigsaw 24 are looking for an enthusiastic Apple Support Desk Engineer to join their friendly and dynamic team based in Nottingham. Throughout this Apprenticeship, you will develop the knowledge and skills required to deal with user queries and resolve faults
The Jigsaw24 Apple Support Desk are our front line of support for our non-contracted customers reporting problems or requesting support relating to their Apple products.
- As an Apple Support Service Desk Engineer, you’ll be providing support to our business-to-business customers. Whether it’s fixing a MacBook over the phone using your Jigsaw24 provided expert Apple training or arranging a repair.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 12/12/2022
Possible start date: 13/12/2022
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Passion for technology
- GCSE or equivalent English/ Maths A*-C/ 9-4 (Essential)
- Functional Skills level 2 in Maths / English if required.
- Information Communications Technician Level 3 Standard
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
- Weekly day release to Nottingham College – The Hub.
- We’ll start you off on your IT career and ensure that you are trained, developed and positioned for continued success.
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Having recently been awarded the CRN Reseller of The Year Award 2021 our business continues to grow from strength-to-strength as we add too and develop our product and service offerings for today’s market and our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Phoenix Business Park
Millennium Way E
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Information Communications Technician - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).