Mercury Fire and Security in Burton Joyce are looking to recruit a hard working and ambitious administrator to join their expanding organisation.
To assist/support the Managing Directors, General Manager and Sales Persons in all accounts and administrative duties as requested.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Raise, process, type, send, file and update quotations and quotations database
- Utilise the credit management software to credit check companies
- Filing and data processing
- Update systems and data inputting
- Receive/make calls to book callouts/services as required via current and any new technology, raise monthly reports
- Support accounts department when necessary
- Ensure that you comply with Data Protection legislation and don’t breach confidentiality of clients, customers of other employees
- Assist with administering jobs and allocation of jobs to engineers
- Other duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 04/09/2019
The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy.
9-4/A*-D maths and English at GCSE or equivalent desirable but not essential.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. You will need to attend college every other week to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 – 12 months
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day every other week at the college term time only 9am – 5pm with the other days based at the workplace.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Over 26 years of experience in the security industry. We offer effective and high quality security solutions throughout Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday to Friday 08.30am - 5.30pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£146.25 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|