This role is designed to support the daily operations of the sales team, reporting directly to the Head of Client Operations. Adapting and responding to client demands, they will assist with reporting, data management, administration and research as and when needed. Frequent independent analysis and interpretation of data.
Duties to include:
- Updating and cleansing databases
- Importing/exporting data to the CRM
- Compiling weekly reports
- Analysing data and creating bespoke reports
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Sending emails and sales/marketing and other communications
- Conducting research
- Assisting with quality assurance
- Diary management for the management team
- Assisting with account management when needed
- Offering recommendations for improvement
- Answering the phone and interacting with clients
- Communicating with the management team
- General administrative duties
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 14/01/2020
Possible start date: 21/01/2020
- Ability to record data efficiently and methodically with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and report writing skills with computer skills in MSWord, MS Excel
- A hard working and highly motivated individual
- Client focused with good interpersonal skills and team approach
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or Scottish Standard Grade or Junior Certificate in Ireland) at level 4/C above or equivalent, including mathematics & English
* Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation. *
* Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early. *
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training, you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 – duration 18 months:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 2 if required
This apprenticeship is work based learning, therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training, you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and fortnightly day release.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Shortlist Marketing is a B2B lead generation company based in Nottingham. We thrive on creating intelligent and integrated campaigns that generate real results and value for our clients. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in B2B tech, running campaigns for Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Midlands HR to name a few. Shortlist use telephone, direct and digital marketing to develop successful B2B lead generation campaigns, helping our clients to grow and achieve their goals. We pride ourselves on our talented and experienced team, offering a competitive salary, great commission structure, regular team activities and ongoing training.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
(38 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).