Trusted Technology are seeking to recruit a candidate to support them in their expanding technical installation firm.
The successful candidate will be given full support and training to enable them to undertake a wide range of administration duties including:
- Maintain records and filing
- Assist with the organisation of meetings
- Maintain CRM database
- Use multiple IT packages and systems
- Answering the phone and directing calls as and when necessary
- Design work using software
- Supporting the finance director with any other administration duties as required.
- Interacting with internal teams and external clients professionally.
- Basic finance duties as required
- Take responsibility for initiating tasks and completing said task
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 13/11/2020
Possible start date: 16/11/2020
- Can prioritise workload
A*-C 9-4 maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £4.15 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 18 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
* Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation *
* Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early *
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace?
From consultation to design, planning and installation, our dedicated in-house team combines industry leading expertise with the latest proven products to put technology at the heart of luxury homes and commercial settings.
The Old Sub Station
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Mon - Fri
8.30 am - 5.30 pm
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administration - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).