Our Nottingham Academy has a fantastic opportunity for a new Apprentice Administrator. This role will support learner engagement, learner support, compliance and general administration activities. Our Nottingham Academy provides pre-employment training courses for the unemployed helping them get back into work.
The Apprentice Administrator is responsible for the administration functions across the Academy. This role will support engagement, learner support, delivery, compliance and general academy administration activities.
The successful candidate will undertake the following main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality and Compliance checks of enrolment and completion paperwork
- Registration of candidates with Awarding Bodies
- Registering learners onto e-portfolio
- Quality and Compliance checks of monthly reviews
- Ensuring timely submission of paperwork from the academy to head office
- Data input of new enrolments, employers, reviews, completions and leavers onto MI system
- Supporting academy staff with any admin requirements
- Support enrolment and engagement activities to ensure all documentation is compliant
- Management of filing procedures
- Running reports from MI system
- Data cleansing of MI systems and learning platforms to ensure 100% accuracy
- Taking inbound calls from learners, employers, and partners
- Ensure the academy deeply areas are presented professionally
- Obtain learner feedback to gather satisfaction, progression and destination outcomes
- To undertake general administration duties
Equality and Diversity:
- It is the responsibility of the post holder to promote equality and diversity throughout the Group
- The post holder will undertake their duties in full accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures relating to equal opportunity and diversity
Health and Safety:
- To promote health, safety and welfare throughout the Group
- To undertake their duties and responsibilities in full accordance with the Group’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults:
- It is the responsibility of the post holder to commit to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults within the organisation
- The post holder will undertake their duties in full accordance with the Group’s policies and procedures relating to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, e.g. dealing with learner issues i.e. safeguarding and referring on to specialist staff
- This position is subject to an enhanced criminal records check from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) and will be subject to satisfactory clearance of this check
- If this position is classed as Regulated Activity, it is subject to an Adult & Child barring check
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 14/11/2020
Possible start date: 16/11/2020
- Proficient ICT skills, particularly with Microsoft packages
- Strong organisation skills
A*- C/9-4 maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £4.15 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 18 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Business Administration Level 3 Standard-https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator/
Functional Skills if required
Please note that the apprenticeship standards require the apprentice to sit an End Point Assessment. Please refer to above link for more information.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the work place?
Skills People Group are a national provider of NVQ, Apprenticeships, Programmes for the Unemployed and Compliance Training. We specialise in both commercial and funded training and are proud to be nationally recognised as one of the UK’s largest private training providers.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administration - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).