Andy Mann Structural Design is looking to recruit an apprentice administrator to work in their office based in West Bridgford.
The Role: Long Description
- Meeting and greeting partners and clients from a vast range of backgrounds and management levels
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Being the first point of contact for email and phone enquiries once trained
- Receiving mail and deliveries
- Inputting client data onto a bespoke data management system (full training will be given)
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Creating invoices and purchase orders
- Preparing documents
- Preparing outgoing mail and directing incoming mail as appropriate
- General cleaning and tidying
- Natural progression will then take the apprentice onto dealing with quotes for potential jobs
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. You will need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and day release once weekly.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 04/09/2019
The post holder will be able to:
- Demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills
- Have a good general knowledge of ICT packages
- Demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy
9-4/A*-C maths and English at GCSE or equivalent, desirable but not essential.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours, and to the college for day release.
Within walking distance of the tram (Ruddington Lane Stop) Bus no. 3.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
An established consulting structural engineering company based in the East Midlands that specialises in all aspects of structural engineering, from house extensions and loft conversions through to steel frames. Whether you're a domestic client looking for a loft conversion design or wondering what size floor joists or rafters you need for your extension, or a commercial customer requiring the design for a new warehouse, we can cater for you.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£156.00 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|