SITONIS Kitchen are looking to recruit a hardworking individual to support in preparing dishes in their kitchen. You will become a pivotal part of the team and will be trained and mentored to achieve the level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship standard. It an exciting time to join the team as we are expanding the business and opening new sites.
Day to day duties will include:
- Maintain excellent standards of personal, food and kitchen hygiene â€¢ Setting up station and keeping it clean to work.
- Ensure compliance to procedures, menu specifications and recipes.
- Produce food meeting portion controls, and budgetary constraints
- Adapting and produce dishes to meet special dietary, religious and allergenic requirements
- Follow, complete and maintain production schedules, legislative and quality standard documentation
- Use specialist kitchen equipment and label all items when required.
- Check, prepare, assemble, cook, regenerate, hold and present food meeting the needs of the customers and maintaining SITONI'S organisational standards and procedures.
- Use kitchen tools and equipment correctly to produce consistently high quality dishes according to specifications. â€¢ Packing food to SITONI'S standard and in time.
- Communicate internally and externally with customers and colleagues.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 08/11/2021
Possible start date: 15/11/2021
Good communication skills Punctual Works well as part of a team Time management Work in a fast-paced environment
A*-D/9-3 Maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
We are opening this role in order for potential opportunity for a permanent placement within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship. During the course of apprenticeship, the company will be expanding the business and opening new sites, thus the candidate will have the opportunity to be part of the new team and experience. The learner will be part of an exciting chapter of SITONI'S growth where our mission is to provide fresh, quality and flavourful food from around the world.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to be a chef?
How will you be traveling to and from work?
SITONI’s Kitchen are looking to recruit a hardworking individual to support in preparing dishes in their kitchen. You will become a pivotal part of the team and will be trained and mentored to achieve the level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship standard. It is an exciting time to join the team as we are expanding the business and opening new sites. We are looking for an individual who’s passionate to grow within the business.
328 Mansfield Rd
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Mon to Sat - various shifts.
Not every Saturday is required.
(39 hours per week)
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Production Chef - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).