This great apprenticeship role is to support the conveyancing department in the post completion department with their administration tasks at Campions Solicitors. Campions are a family business based in Nottingham city for the last 30 years.
We have taken on many apprentices over the last few years and see their role as integral to supporting the team at the same time as developing their skills and qualifications. Many have remained in the business following successful completion of their apprenticeship.
The day to day duties involved in the administration role will include:
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Data entry in spreadsheets and college systems
- Taking meeting minutes
- Dealing with queries and initial assessments
- Preparing documents
- Taking enquires over the phone and via emails
- Any other general administration duties as required
- This is a varied role and requires the successful candidate to be flexible and adaptable
- Preparing legal documents
- Communicating with other solicitors, the Land Registry, HMRC and the Courts
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 09/10/2019
Possible start date: 23/10/2019
- The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills
- They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy
- A*-D/9-3 maths and English at GCSE's or equivalent
Campions will pay travel costs for the apprentice to reach the workplace.
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.90 per hour. . This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 18 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
* Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation *
* Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early*
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 – 12 months
• Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
• Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 or 2 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day every week at the college term time only 9am – 5pm with the other days based at the workplace.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Campions Solicitors have been established since 1983. We are a traditional family firm with family members still working in the Practice. Our aim is to provide a quality and affordable legal service both in the Nottingham area and nationwide.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
(37 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).