Nottingham College are seeking an Apprentice Customer Relationship Adviser to join their busy Customer Relationship team providing exceptional customer focused and efficient service across the whole student journey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to customer relationship adviser teams and specialists, whilst providing exceptional customer focused and efficient service across the whole student journey. They will ensure that all student and internal customer needs are met in an efficient and effective way.
- To support customer relationship advisors to provide an excellent first contact resolution service across the whole student journey, including reception, admissions, enrolment, information provision via various communication channels, student finance and other services required to give students the best possible experience throughout the student lifecycle at Nottingham College
- To work flexibly and, after periods of training and support, work independently at times to deliver services for customers which meet changing demands across the student journey
- With the support of experienced Customer relationship advisers, work to set procedures and audit requirements and ensure consistency in approach, whilst ensuring that service level agreements are met and delivering the highest standards of service to all customers
- Deal confidently with customers both face to face and through various forms of communication e.g. telephone, email and social media
- Contribute towards a wide range of administrative tasks related to the customer journey, which require a high level of attention to detail and organisation. After periods of training and support, some of these tasks will involve cash handling
- Work flexibly to support various activities throughout the year, which enhance the customer experience and support the wider college e.g. careers events, open evenings
- To attend and participate in all training and development as required, including mandatory training courses, college day release and other staff development activities throughout the year
- Work proactively to support Nottingham College colleagues throughout the Customer Operations team and wider business support and curriculum teams to benefit students and employers
- Present a positive image of the Customer operations department at all times
- Deliver on key performance indicators across the College, aiming to deliver continuous improvement
- Promote the College with employers, sector bodies, schools and the local community, developing effective partnerships with employers, the funding agencies and other representative bodies
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 19/01/2020
Possible start date: 20/01/2020
- Good interpersonal skills
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional telephone manner
- A working knowledge of a range of I.T packages
- Some understanding of accurate record keeping skills
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Enthusiasm to succeed
GCSE maths and English grade 9-4 (A* - C) or equivalent is desirable.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the work place.
Opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The College will take the very best bits of ncn (New College Nottingham) and Central College and put them together to create a brand new college for the city.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Working hours per week between 8.00am and 8.00pm, Monday to Friday with some Saturday’s during busy periods.
(37 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).