Marquis Motorhomes & Caravans - South Yorkshire, are offering a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice customer service advisor to join their busy dealership in Dinnington, Sheffield.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training, while in full-time employment.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers coming into the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in caravans and motorhomes for service
- Being courteous and polite to all visitors both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- Any other ad hoc duties when required
How to apply for this vacancy
Please click on the link provided to apply. If you require assistance with applying for this Apprenticeship please contact us on 0115 9457260 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 02/09/2019
Possible start date: 09/09/2019
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- A keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Car driver/taking lessons preferable, but not essential
4 GCSE's at grade A* to D/9-3 (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours. Candidates must be willing to travel to the EMTEC training centre in Ruddington, Nottingham to complete the block release training.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. You will need to attend college in Nottingham for four weeks of block release.
The programme for the Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
- Customer Service Practitioner standard level 2
- IMI accreditation - Customer Service Advisor
- Regular in-dealer review and assessment visits
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship
Regular review and welfare visits from our assessor who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Upon successful completion and review of the Level 2 Apprenticeship the post holder will progress to a level 3 Apprenticeship.
Marquis South Yorkshire was officially launched in January 2014 and has become our flagship dealership providing an extensive range of motorhomes and caravans for sale in South Yorkshire. Marquis South Yorkshire’s retail site stands in six acres of land with capacity for over 1,100 motorhomes and caravans.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£220.00 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|