You will be working within our busy team to build excellent rapport with our customers, providing a high standard of customer service. We are looking for right individual who has the passion and drive for achieving targets and beyond.
Day to day you will undertake tasks such as
- Answering the phone, taking messages and forwarding calls
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Use of social media to promote the business
- Providing customer quotes
- Creating customer reports
- Tracking of Purchase Orders through to job completion, invoicing and payment
- Providing general administrative support to the accounts department
- Stock control
- Collating in information for job packs
- Waste management
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 13/11/2020
Possible start date: 16/11/2020
- Can prioritise
- Good communicator
A* - C (9-4) GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent)
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £4.15 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 18 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
* Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
* Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
- Customer Service Standard Level 2
- Functional Skills if required
- End point assessment as part of the programme
Possible progression for the right person upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the work place?
Cresswell’s is a family operated business. It was established back in 1962 as an electrical contractors our aim is to provide a high quality service to all our domestic and commercial customers in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Mon - Fri
Hours to be confirmed
(37 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Automotive Customer Service Practitioner - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).