Apprentice Dental Nurse
Parklands Dental Care based in Wollaton is looking for a friendly and welcoming Dental Nurse to join their busy practice. If you are looking to pursue a career in dental nursing this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Working chairside, with a dentist/hygienist in a busy dental practice
- To ensure Health and Safety is adhered to at all times in surgery.
- To be professional at all times
- To ensure you have good communication at all times
- To make patients feel at ease and comfortable at all times
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to improve the overall perception of the practice, ensuring its good name continues.
- To ensure all facilities are presented to the highest levels of cleanliness and comfort
- To be aware of all Health & Safety issues within the practice, to constantly implement and assess procedures drawing attention to any unsafe practices
- To make sure all parts of the practice are safe and secure when not in use
- To cover duties of such other members of staff as required
- To undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the running of the Dental Practice Portray a professional and positive image of the Dental Practice, wearing the uniform provided whilst on duty
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 31/03/2023
Possible start date: 03/04/2023
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Non judgemental
- GCSE or equivalent English & maths 4 or C or Level 2 pass (Essential)
You will complete the following on a day release basis once every 2 weeks at college in Nottingham City Centre. We run 2 cohorts a year - the next one is planned to start college in October 2023.
Advanced Apprenticeship in Dental Nursing.
- Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths or English if not exempt
Please note the apprenticeship requires the candidate to take an End Point Assessment to pass their apprenticeship - more details in the link given above.
- Potential opportunity for ongoing employment within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Our aim is to provide a high quality, thorough, personal oral health service in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. We believe in the practice of minimally invasive dentistry and work with our patients to teach them the most effective techniques in looking after their own oral health.
248 TROWELL ROAD
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Shifts to be allocated during the Dental Practice Opening hours
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 7.00pm
Total hours per week: 38
|Expected duration||21 Months|
|Related course||Dental Nurse - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
£9,504.56 to £18,772.00 (Annually)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).