This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to begin a career in education. Church Vale Primary is a friendly, busy school with lots going on.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to begin a career in education. Working primarily with children aged 4-11 the roles and responsibilities will include:
- Helping set up and arranging activities
- Helping set up the classroom
- Helping supervise the children in the classroom
- Help with lesson planning
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and interact with them according to individual needs
- Build relationship with other teachers, staff and parents
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to progress and achievement under guidance of the teacher
- Assist with the planning of learning activities
- Monitor pupils' responses to learning activities and accurately record achievements/progress as directed
- Making displays
This apprenticeship is work-based learning therefore you will be based at the employers address most of the time. You will only need to attend college in Nottingham City Centre for initial assessments and any mandatory training.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 10/06/2020
Possible start date: 01/09/2020
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills with adults and children from all different backgrounds
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Level 3 Teaching Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Possible permanent position at Church Vale.
We are a busy but friendly school, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
8:30 - 15:15 with 45-minutes for lunch, days TBC.
(30 hours per week)
|Expected duration||24 months|
|Related course||Teaching Assistant - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
£130.50 - £246.30
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).