Winfibre are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious business administration apprentice to join their well-established organisation. Liaising with external customers on a daily basis, this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to build their communication and confidence in an office based environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
This really is a great opportunity for a bright individual.
Day to day duties within the role will include the following:
- Reception duties
- Processing invoices and helping to prepare for the VAT return
- Run reports and maintain excel spreadsheets to ensure all data is submitted correctly
- Build and maintain relationships with external clients through written and verbal communication
- Submit data into online databases and record exceptional data
- Complete information to process transfer between UK and China systems
- Liaise with clients on any queries arising from incorrect or incomplete documentation
- Accurately check legal shipping documents are correct
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 08/03/2020
Possible start date: 09/03/2020
- Strong computer skills, with a focus on speed and high-level accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to priorities and organise own workload
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Good problem-solving skills, and a willingness to fully investigate problems to a resolution
- Excellent customer service skills, for both internal and external customers
- An understanding of budgets/finance
9-3/A*-D or equivalent in maths and English at GCSE desirable.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the workplace.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
What skills and experience do you have which make you a good fit for this role?
How will you travel to the workplace each day?
Winfibre (U.K.) Company Limited are committed to providing you with a simple but effective solution to recovered fibre recycling, whilst maximizing revenue to you. Whether you have twenty tonnes per month or twenty thousand tonnes per month we can help you find a simple and sustainable solution. Winfibre also has bases in Europe, and the USA, therefore we can supply a global solution for your recovered fibre requirements.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).