Aston Martin Sevenoaks are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Parts Advisor practitioner with a Parts Pathway to join their busy workshop in London, Sevenoaks. Learning how to provide industry leading services to customers, working with a great team, but also able to work on own initiative.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in full-time employment.
What will I be doing?
A dedicated pathway containing specialist training for Parts Advisor will run alongside the Standard to ensure apprentices gain full knowledge of their specialist area at the appropriate level.
You will cover:
A Parts Advisor will have direct contact with customers, initially taking calls for parts required from both trade and retail customers and supporting the efficient effective supply of parts to the workshop.
A qualified apprentice will be able to:
- Be a confident first and last point of contact with customers
- Take customer and workshop orders
- Communicate effectively with both customers and the vehicle technicians
- Manage customer complaints
- Offer advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims
- Sales/advice for accessories and modifications
- Collate information for CSI As a Parts Advisor an apprentice will be responsible for ordering, selling and managing stock control on vehicle parts
Once the apprenticeship is complete they will be able to:
- Take orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintain an ordered stock room and find parts from stock
- Raise invoices
- Liaise with other members of staff
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages
- Advise on accessories and modifications
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/11/2022
Possible start date: 29/11/2022
The programme for the Level 2 Customer Service (Parts Pathway) Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College. Apprentice will be required to attend block release training 4 x per year.
Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship.
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the role holder will progress to full-time employment with the company.
Located in the leafy town of Sevenoaks, Kent, our Jardine Aston Martin Sevenoaks showroom offers premium customer service and hosts an expansive selection of Aston Martin cars. We've been supplying astute motorists with Aston Martins for years now, and our experience ensures that whether you require a new or pre-owned vehicle, we can help you to drive away in the car of your choice.
North Downs Business Park, Limepit Lane
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm, 1-hour lunch
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||15 months|
|Related course||Aston Martin UK Dealer Apprenticeship Programme|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).