To date, we can boast a stock between 300-400 cars at a time. We support local businesses and companies (Garages and garage services) with a wide variety of quality warranted salvaged parts for all makes and models of vehicles, from a Smart car to a Hummer and everything in between.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, while in full-time employment.
What will I be doing? The programme covers the technical and practical needs for today’s motor vehicle retail customer service industry.
You will cover:
- Understanding customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to communicate effectively with customers in the automotive industry
- Understanding how to deliver reliable customer service within the automotive industry
- Understanding how to use dealer management systems (DMS) relevant to the automotive industry
- Understanding how to recognise and deal with queries, requests and problems in the automotive industry
- Understanding how to develop customer service relationships in the automotive industry
- Where could the course take me?
- Advanced apprenticeship to further improve your knowledge and skills
- Career in the motor vehicle retail customer service industry
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 26/10/2020
Possible start date: 09/11/2020
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
4 GCSEs at A*-D/9-3 including maths and English Language (or equivalent).
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
The programme for the Customer Service (Parts Pathway) Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College.
- Automotive Customer Service Practitioner - Level 2 Standard
- You will need GCSEs at grades 9-3/A*-D, including English Language and maths - one of English Language or maths must be grade 9-4/A*-C). Functional Skills Level 1 can be used as equivalent to GCSE grade 3 (D) and Functional Skills Level 2 can be used as equivalent to GCSE grade 4 (C) or above. Apprentices without Level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment
Regular review and welfare visits from appointed assessors who will observe all evidence opportunities that occur naturally in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the role holder will progress to full-time employment with the company.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Can you identify any experience or training you have completed, relevant to the chosen Apprenticeship?
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace ?
Licensed by the Environment Agency, we are fully compliant with current legislation to recycle end of life vehicles. Directly linked to the DVLA, our customers can witness the speedy process of issuing a Certificate of Destruction, safe in the knowledge that their vehicle details can’t be cloned or used for illegal purposes.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||30 months|
|Related course||Customer Service - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).