Business Admin Apprentice
Exec Spec Ltd are looking for a Apprentice Administrator to join their Parts and Sales team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in business admin, customer service and sales.
- Providing support to Sales team
- Diary management
- Booking travel for engineers
- General administration
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 19/06/2023
Possible start date: 26/06/2023
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Keen to progress
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/9 -4 (Essential)
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills level 1 / 2
- Day release – face to face - every Wednesday city Hub
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Founded in 2002, Exec Spec Ltd was formed to supply vehicle owners & car enthusiasts with all levels of vehicle enhancements, from car audio, vehicle security, window tinting and much more. With over 25 years of motor trade industry knowledge and a passion for cars, Exec Spec today serves individuals & businesses throughout the U.K.
Langham Park Lows Lane
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30 pm with a 30 minute lunch 2 x 15 min breaks
Total hours per week: 40
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).