Shortlist Marketing are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated office administrator for their company, to assist with duties such as, updating and cleansing databases, importing/exporting data to the CRM etc.
This role is designed to support the daily operations of the sales team, reporting directly to the Head of Operations. Adapting and responding to client demands, they will assist with reporting, data management, administration and research as and when needed.
Day to day duties will include:
- Updating and cleansing databases
- Importing/exporting data to the CRM
- Compiling weekly reports
- Analysing data and creating bespoke reports
- Assisting with Sales and Marketing activities as needed
- Sending emails and sales/marketing other communications
- Conducting research
- Assisting with Quality Assurance
- Diary management for the management team
- Assisting with account management when needed
- Offering recommendations for improvement
- Answering the phone and interacting with clients
- Communicating with the management team
- General administrative duties
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 09/08/2021
Possible start date: 23/08/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-D/9-3 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to work for this company?
Do you have access to your own car and a full UK driving licence?
Shortlist Marketing is a B2B lead generation company based in Nottingham. We thrive on creating intelligent and integrated campaigns that generate real results and value for our clients. We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in B2B tech, running campaigns for Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Midlands HR to name a few. Shortlist use telephone, direct and digital marketing to develop successful B2B lead generation campaigns, helping our clients to grow and achieve their goals. We pride ourselves on our talented and experienced team, offering a competitive salary, great commission structure, regular team activities and ongoing training.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm, Friday 8.30am - 4pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).