Villamead Ltd are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their team, to assist with duties such as; answering the phone and taking down specific details, data entry etc. Interested? Apply today!
Villamead Ltd are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated administrator to join their team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Answering the phone and taking down specific details
- Data entry
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Communicate with customers
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 13/10/2021
Possible start date: 17/10/2021
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable.
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2
- Please click on the link above for more information regarding
- End Point Assessment
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Have you experience working in an office environment?
Are you organised? and hardworking?
Villamead has been supplying aluminium and non-ferrous metals to all industries and the public since 1982.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
(38 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).