We are looking to grow our administration team in Nottingham and currently have an opportunity for a Business Support Apprentice to join us and work towards completing a Level 3 in Business Administration.
Duties will include:
- Management of the care planner diary, inputting periods of respite, cancellation & hospital admissions
- Assist with invoicing for private and local authority clients Inputting incidents, logging telephone calls, updating diaries Preparing daily log sheets and all service user specific forms
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- General admin duties
- Assisting with the monthly DPS report
- Telephoning service users to book review dates
- Maintaining and updating all trackers
- Once a month, visits, with manager, to clients to take minutes and update care plans
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 04/02/2022
Possible start date: 14/02/2022
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- A*-C (9-3) maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills level 1 / 2
- Please click on the link below for more information regarding End Point Assessment
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why do you want to work for this company?
Do you have access to your own car and a full UK driving license?
Ree Enterprise UK offers bespoke care and unique support for vulnerable adults and children.
Mercury House Northgate
Shipstones Business Centre
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
(37.00 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Due to a known issue with the National Apprenticeship Service vacancy V1 data API, some wage values displayed on our apprenticeship vacancy listings may differ compared to the Find an Apprenticeship service. When applying for a vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service the correct wage value will be shown on their listings. — Read more about this API issue