Base Lettings Limited are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious business administration apprentice to join their well-established organisation. They are anticipating substantial growth over the next couple of years and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to evolve their role to meet their aspirations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
This really is a great opportunity for a bright individual, to learn all about the running of property lettings and management business and grow your skills extensively.
Day to day duties within the role will include the following:
- To answer, screen and direct calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Deal with email enquiries and all other communications
- Compiling documents (Word and Excel)
- Compiling invoices
- Writing up property advertisements and advertising on required sites
- Processing data through the systems (i.e. appointments, re scheduling appointments)
- Providing a high quality service to customers and staff members
- To meet and greet visitors to the office
- Maintain relevant databases as required
- Dealing with utility providers
- Other admin support as directed by the Business Manager
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 24/10/2022
Possible start date: 26/10/2022
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Base Lettings is a new and innovative lettings agency helping bring together great tenants with some of the best rental properties in Nottinghamshire.
Archibald House, Sergeant Court
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).