ALB Investments Limited are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious business administration apprentice to join their well-established organisation. They are anticipating substantial growth over the next couple of years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
This really is a great opportunity for a bright individual, to learn all about the running of property development business, and grow your skills extensively.
Day to day duties within the role will include the following:
- To answer, screen and direct calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Deal with email enquiries and all other communications
- Compiling documents (Word and Excel)
- Writing up property advertisements and advertising on required sites
- Processing data through the systems (i.e. appointments, re-scheduling appointments)
- Providing a high quality service to customers and staff members
- To meet and greet visitors to the office
- Maintain relevant databases as required
- Dealing with utility providers
- Other admin support as directed by the Business Manager
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 02/12/2019
Possible start date: 16/12/2019
- Comfortable working with computers and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive and organised, with an ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to solve problems quickly, efficiently and completely
- An interest in property would be beneficial
9-3/A*-C or equivalent maths and English at GCSE desirable.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the work place.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The ALB group is privately owned group of companies consisting of property development, residential and commercial lettings. ALB are a leading Property Investment and lettings company with a property portfolio of over £50m. Headquartered in Nottingham, they aim to provide investors and tenants the opportunity to invest and live in prime developments across the UK and are constantly acquiring new sites for conversion and redevelopment.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).