A fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic and fast paced team. Working in the heart of the city centre this is an amazing opportunity to work within a team offering support and guidance within the role to help you thrive within the organisation.
Fantastic opportunity to join the Apprenticeship team at Nottingham College. The role is vital for the Apprenticeship team as you will be helping potential Apprentices with the 1st steps into finding their ideal Apprenticeship.
- Helping to facilitate the assessment centre
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Setting potential apprentices up on initial assessments on a computer including maths, English and ICT assessments
- Printing off assessment results
- Helping potential apprentices to fill out their application forms
- Helping with any enquiries and questions
- Answering the telephones- dealing with enquiries, taking messages and transferring calls
- Calling potential apprentices to book them into the assessment centre when they have applied for the apprenticeship vacancies
- Making up employer visit packs
- Inputting potential apprentices details on to the system
- Making up marketing packs for events
- Sending and receiving emails
- Helping support the rest of the team with any other administration duties
- Any other duties as and when required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 09/03/2020
Possible start date: 01/04/2020
The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy.
A*-D (9-3) maths and English at GCSE or equivalent are desirable but not essential.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Vacancy may close if a successful candidate is placed early.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the work place.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship or the option to move onto a Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you be travelling to and from Nottingham College?
What makes you a stand out candidate for this position?
Nottingham College is one of the largest further education college and higher education colleges in the United Kingdom. It is based in the city of Nottingham in England. It provides education and training from pre-entry through to university-degree level, at its 11 centres in the city and around Nottinghamshire.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Friday: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
(37 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).