JK Design & Manufacture are looking to recruit a passionate and ambitious administrator to join their team based in Colwick. Easily accessed by public transport, this is a fantastic opportunity for a potential apprentice to begin a career in the administration sector.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Reception duties
- Process orders
- Process invoices
- Answering the telephone and directing calls as necessary
- General office duties
- Responding to emails
- Using Microsoft Office packages
- Meeting and greeting external visitors
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the administration manager.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 24/04/2020
Possible start date: 24/05/2020
- Confident with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- GCSE Grade A*-D (9-3) or equivalent
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
- This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Business Administration Level 2 Framework Apprenticeship:
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in maths/English/ IT if required
- Weekly Day Release to College
- 12 month programme
- Potential opportunity for a permanent position on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
How will you be travelling to and from the work place?
Why did you apply for this role?
JK Design & Manufacture is a leading subcontract manufacturer of precision sheet metal components and assemblies with a reputation you can rely on. Our company has long term relationships with many well respected organisations both national and international.
North Private Road No 1
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 5.00pm,
Friday, 8.30am - 2.00pm
(39 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).