Working in a dynamic team, you will be providing support for the multi companies by completing bookkeeping, filing and data entry. You will also be responsible for management of employee records, online payroll system and a point of enquiries for all employees. You will provide all administrative support surrounding bookkeeping and payroll.
We are recruiting for a first-class apprentice to work within the business administration team. The role is very much based around being a team player, who has a flexible attitude and is willing to get the job done. The key function is to assist our Executive Director with the day to day administrative control of the businesses.
You will be keen, proactive and keen to learn and flexible. The role is diverse to the needs of the business which alters daily and will offer a huge amount of on the job skillset of a multi-business operation.
Duties will include:
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Answering incoming calls and emails, taking messages and following through where required
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office
- Diary co-ordination
- Undertaking any administration tasks as allocated to you by the director team
- Act as Personal Assistant to a director which operates multiple companies
- Assistance with marketing, to include events, campaigns, website, social media accounts
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 08/03/2021
Possible start date: 09/03/2021
- High organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
A*-C/9-4 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent).
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- 18-month programme
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
To become an asset to the team and assist in the growth of the company. The right candidate will have a job at the end of the term.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Why did you apply for this role?
How will you be travelling to and from the workplace? Have you checked the journey?
The employer is a dynamic company that has multiple workplaces that it manages and provides support to. You will be working in a dedicated office building that is designed for professionalism and creativity.
144 Nottingham Road
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday. Exact hours TBC
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administration - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).