Luxfer Gas Cylinders are looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious business administration apprentice to join their well-established organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administrative tasks essential for the smooth running of the office. You will be a pivotal member of the team, gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a thorough understanding of the business.
This really is a great opportunity for a bright individual, to learn all about the Manufacturing Business and grow your skills extensively.
Day to day duties within the role will include the following:
- Deal with email enquiries and all other communications
- Compiling documents (Word and Excel)
- Processing data through the relevant systems
- Providing a high quality service to customers and staff members
- Maintain relevant databases as required
- Other admin support as necessary
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 04/09/2019
- Comfortable working with computers and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proactive and organised, with an ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to solve problems quickly, efficiently and completely
A*-D/9-3 maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the work place.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
We are the world’s largest manufacturer of high-pressure aluminum and composite gas cylinders for a wide and growing variety of applications - such as life support, alternative fuel, medical, industrial, beverage, fire extinguishers, aerospace, inflation, scuba and performance racing.
Private Road No 2
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm.
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£230.76 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|