Judd Racing is looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious administrator to join their team at the head office based in Nottingham. This is a varied role and will allow you to develop key admin skills and pursue a career in an administration role.
This is an exciting and varied role for a candidate to join a fast paced team. You will be a pivotal member of the team gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and a clear understanding on the business processes.
You will gain experience in all aspects of the day to day duties involved in providing administration support to the sales and warehouse team with an opportunity for development and progression within the business.
The day to day duties involved in the administration role will include:
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Receiving mail and deliveries
- Picking and packing orders in the warehouse
- Admin support
- Dealing with Shipping enquiries worldwide
- Web based and stock management/updating stock levels
- Customer contact
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Understand the delivery methods and liaising with different suppliers
- Opportunity to attend events and 7 national bikes races per year
- Taking enquires over the phone and via emails
- Any other general administration duties as required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 04/09/2019
The post holder will be able to:
- Demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills
- Have a good general knowledge of ICT packages
- A good level of spoken and written literacy
- Excellent attention to detail is important due to the nature of the work
Grades 9-4/A-C maths and English at GCSE desirable but not essential (or equivalent).
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer's address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months.
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the work place.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Judd racing is a youth motocross parts specialist, specialising in mini motocross parts. Their head office is based in Nottingham, and they supply parts globally.
Little Tennis Street
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday to Friday
9.00am - 5.30pm.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£146.25 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|