Business Administration Apprentice — Business Support Team
As the business administration apprentice, you will be a pivotal member of the business support team, performing general administrative duties and providing support to all teams and stakeholders as required.
Day to day duties will include:
- Accurate data entry into the case management system to support the generation of letters before action (LBA)
- Ensuring that all LBA instructions are set up within the 48-hour service level agreement
- Opening of new case files on the case management system, entering information and filing documents, ensuring data accuracy at all times
- To assist with the answering of telephone calls into the office, as required
- To support incoming and outgoing post, where required
- Printing of legal documentation to support the legal teams as required
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required to ensure the overall administrative and operational priorities of the business are delivered in a timely and effective manner
The post holder may be required to undertake any other duties, which may reasonably be required as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post as defined, subject to the proviso that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the role profile in specific terms.
- A confident communicator, interacting with a variety of stakeholders
- Good administration skills, including word processing and data entry and accuracy
- Interested in developing a career in admin
- Personable, enthusiastic and pro-active personality
- Team player – working within a busy team
- Willing to learn
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 19/06/2023
Possible start date: 26/06/2023
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Team working
- Excellent time management
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English A*-C/9-4 (Essential)
Business Administrator standard Level 3:
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Training to be discussed at interview.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Brady Solicitors is a property management law firm with offices based in Nottingham City Centre. From the recovery of service charge arrears through to lease extensions, right to manage and the resolution of business- critical property disputes, Brady Solicitors offers a seamless and skilled legal service to the property management industry. We are known for providing the highest quality of service and expert legal advice within the industry– but we work hard to maintain the same strong values and unique fun culture, where ambition and ability are rewarded, and teamwork and fun are at the heart of our success.
28 REGENT STREET
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 35
|Expected duration||18 Months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).