Global HSE are looking to recruit a hard-working and proactive administrator to work from their office in Cropwell Bishop. As the administrator you will work with the team to ensure the administration for the company is completed in a professional and timely manner.
This is an exciting role for a candidate to join an established business. You will be a pivotal member of the team gaining skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties.
The day to day duties involved in the administration role will include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Telephone calls, inbound and outbound
- Responding to emails and directing to members of staff as necessary
- Taking enquiries via phone and email
- Preparing documents
- Diary management
- All other admin duties as required
- Prepare Quotes – using standard templates
- Google Drive – Maintaining Google Drive & adding relevant info; Costs, Reports, Technical Data, Programs, H&S, etc
- Using excel to generate reports/PDF reports, Day-to-day Boris queries (Adding users/Jobs – with assistance)
- Other day to day tasks any other ad-hoc duties that are not listed above but may be required to help in other departments i.e. HR/Contracts/Technical
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 11/09/2019
The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy.
9-4/A*-D maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) are desirable but not essential
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
*Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation*
*Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early*
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 – 12 months
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Global HSE Solutions started life as a Fire Engineering Company but has grown steadily to incorporate all aspects of Fire Safety Management and Health, Safety and Environmental Solutions.
Canalside Industrial Park, Kinoulton Road
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£150.00 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|