Execulets are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice, to provide office support to their Lettings Department working with an established team in a busy office.
The role is ideally suited to someone looking for their first full-time position in the workplace as previous experience of working in an office environment is not required. The successful candidate will be given full support and training to enable them to undertake a wide range of customer service and administration.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with the general public, both face to face and over the telephone
- Registering applicants and booking in viewings, complying with GDPR policy
- Arranging property inspections with current tenants
- General office administration, photocopying, filing, scanning
- Assisting in tenancy referencing, right to rent checks
- Dealing with repair enquiries, advising landlords and arranging contractors to attend when necessary
- Preparing outgoing mail and directing incoming mail as appropriate
- Dealing with utility billing and invoicing
- General cleaning, tidying other office duties
- Arranging Energy Performance Certificates
- Maintaining company records
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/02/2020
Possible start date: 10/03/2020
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
A*-D/9-3 or equivalent in maths and English at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation.
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions.
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 or 2 if required
- Please note as this is a Standard this will include an End Point Assessment
This apprenticeship is 1 day every other week at the college term time only 9am – 5pm with the other days based at the work place.
Full time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
What mode of transport will you be using to travel to and from the Business?
What skills/qualities do you possess that make you the best candidate for this role?
Execulets provides a bespoke and client focused approach to the Lettings and Management of high - quality accommodation for professionals. We provide tenant find, letting and tenancy management services for landlords whether they have a single property or larger portfolios. We can tailor our service to meet your specific needs and property management requirements.
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
(39 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
£169.65 - £320.19
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).