AECOM are looking for a Business Administrator to supplement our existing team. This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to learn all about our business with varied responsibilities, working with a great team and in a fast-paced environment.
As the administration apprentice you will be a pivotal member of the team providing support to senior members of the team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Use of Microsoft Office packages such as Excel and Word
- Produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files and payments
- Prioritising tasks and completing in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records and filing systems
- Supporting team members to complete tasks
- Assist with staff training
- Manage priorities and tasks
- Use CRM system
- Log incoming jobs and follow up with phone calls
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/01/2022
Possible start date: 10/01/2022
- Good IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Customer service focused with good listening skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Additional questions for candidates
During the application process you will be asked the following additional question(s) below. To prepare yourself, have a think about how you might answer them.
Have you got any administration experience?
How will you be traveling to and from the location on a daily basis?
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone – uplifting communities, improving access and sustaining our planet.
12 Regan Way
Chetwynd Business Park
Map data is calculated from the available geolocation information.
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.
(40 hours per week)
|Expected duration||18 months|
|Related course||Business Administrator - Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).