Working as part of a sales team within a customer focused business alongside experienced and knowledgeable staff. The right candidate will have an aptitude for sales and want to learn how to develop and grow business. The work is varied and no two days are the same.
Main requirements for the position are:
- Taking and making calls which will involve customers and other members of staff
- Data inputting
- Organisation and record keeping
- Prioritising tasks
- Photocopying and preparing documents
- Maintaining electronic customer record cards
- Assisting staff with work load when necessary
- Producing letters to clients or other third parties
- Producing and responding to emails
There may be other duties to be undertaken by candidate not listed above from time to time as is the nature of the business. However most work will be office based administration and thus the ideal candidate must show interest in working in an office environment.
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 04/09/2019
The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills. They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy.
A*-D maths and English at GCSE or equivalent desirable but not essential.
- Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours, and to the college for day release
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
This apprenticeship is 1 day every other week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the work place.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
MG Safety - Suppliers of PPE equipment and safety workwear, with over 30 years’ experience of supplying Personal Protection Equipment and Industrial Workwear Products
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Mon - Fri
8.30am - 5pm.
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£148.75 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|