Prochoice is looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious administrator to join their office based just outside of the city centre opposite The Goose Fair site. If you are self-motivated and have a passion to pursue a career in business administration, this role is a fantastic opportunity to gain the essential skills and qualifications required
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate keen to take their first steps into a recruitment role, based in Nottingham. You will be a pivotal member of the team gaining hands on skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties and also the opportunity to progress and develop into a recruitment role.
The day to day duties involved in the role will include:
- Developing the company’s social media presence using the company Facebook page, LinkedIn and their website
- Some initial stage payroll tasks including collecting time sheets, calculating payments
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Answering email enquires
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Entering workers contracts onto the system
- Registering staff
- Contacting workers and arranging jobs
- Handling the full admin process for the jobs
- Preparing documents
- Any other general administration duties as required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 03/12/2019
Possible start date: 10/12/2019
- Strong organisational and team working skills
- Good general knowledge of ICT packages
- Demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy
- Grades 9-4 (A*-C) maths and English at GCSE desirable but not essential (or equivalent)
- The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 18 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies once they have completed 12 months in employment. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training
- Please note that anyone under the age of 18 will only work a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any role which exceeds these hours on advert will be amended accordingly to fall in line with the legislation
- Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early
- This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employer’s address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham for initial assessments, enrolment and a few other rare occasions
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills English, maths and ICT Level 1 if required
- This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college term time only 9am - 5pm with the other days based at the workplace
- Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
Prochoice are an established recruitment agency, specialising in the catering and dental industries.
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday - Friday
Full range of shifts between 8.30 am - 4.30 pm or 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).