Wastecycle are looking to recruit a hard working and ambitious administrator to join their leading resource management and recycling company. If you have the ambition and drive to succeed in a business administration role, this is a fantastic opportunity.
This is an exciting and varied role for a candidate to join a fast paced team, where you will gain skills and qualifications to develop key administration duties.
You will rotate around the different departments and gain and all round knowledge of the business with the potential to develop in specific areas.
The day-to-day duties involved in the administration role will include:
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Being the first point of contact for email and phone enquiries once trained
- Photocopying, filing, scanning
- Answering and responding to customer queries
- Preparing outgoing mail and directing incoming mail as appropriate
- Any other general administration duties as required
How to apply for this vacancy
You can apply for this vacancy through the National Apprenticeship Service. If you require any assistance with applying for this vacancy please contact us on 0115 945 7260 or email the apprenticeship team.
Application deadline: 28/08/2019
Possible start date: 04/09/2019
The post holder will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and team working skills.
They will have a good general knowledge of ICT packages and demonstrate a good level of spoken and written literacy.
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours. Candidates must be aged 18 and over due to site insurance policies.
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 - 12 months:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
This apprenticeship is 1 day per week at the college, term time only 9am - 5pm, with the other days based at the workplace.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Wastecycle is the leading resource management and recycling company in the East Midlands. They work with waste producers to improve resource efficiency and reduce operating costs by increasing recycling and decreasing carbon emissions.
Envira Building Private Road 4
Map data is calculated from the available employer geolocation information.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm 37.5 hours
(37.5 hours per week)
|Expected duration||12 months|
|Related course||Business and Administration - Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)|
|Salary||£146.25 (Weekly) Minimum wage rates|